Q&A with Miles Jai #30: BLACK OPULENCE (x)
This is so important inspirational
When Jimmy was set to do something, nobody could stop him. He was tough-minded when he felt he had to be. And when he laughed, the whole world laughed, and when he cried, it rained. He was always able to get people into his moods. It was a wonderful gift. - Ortense Winslow
Happy 83d Birthday James Byron Dean! (2-8-31)
Found this masterpiece down a side street whilst visiting Paris recently
10 Things Creepy White Racist Guys Tell Asian Women On OkCupid
Every Asian girl who has ever tried online dating, whether on POF, OKCupid, or Match has experienced it: messages from Creepy White Racist Guys with Asian fetishes. I just got back into the dating scene and am already being bombarded with some absolutely horrifying messages
1. There’s this guy who lost his job.
2. There’s this wealthy and distinguished man who only wants the best.
3. There’s this guy who knows how to treat a woman right.
4. There’s this guy whose “friend” probably does not exist.
5. There’s this guy who wants to know why you’re so scared.
6. There’s this guy who just wants Asian women to know what Asian women prefer.
7. There’s this big strong dude.
8. There’s this guy who is working on his whatever-Asian-language-this-is-supposed-to-be.
9. There’s this guy who just wants to be like all the other successful white men.
10. And this lovely three part exchange. What do I even highlight?!?
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU COPE WITH THIS SHIT?????